Tuesday 15 June 2010

Hutcheson's Grammar School Annual Art Exhibition




OK, I'm interrupting my planned visual tour of South Africa...I know it only started yesterday but sometimes you've just got to go with what comes along. What came along last night was the Annual Art Exhibition at Hutcheson's Grammar School in Glasgow. It's always good but this year is exceptional. You've got enthusiastic and talented teachers and enthusiastic and talented students. It's a huge exhibition covering a wide area of creativity. No wonder so many of their young students get places in the various art schools. Well done Hutchie . I'm an ex pupil...it was SO different in my day...Art consisted of one still life, one figure composition, one design and a written paper. Thank goodness for the creative freedoms enjoyed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment