Saturday 7 March 2009

What's been happening

I'm coming to the end of my latest solo exhibition in London which was at The Lennox Gallery. The two pictures below are in the show. I'm also in a couple of Scottish Exhibitions in London… one at The Oakham Gallery and the other at Thompson's Marylebone. A new exhibition opened this week in Richmond at The Richmond Hill Gallery and I had one painting in which sold immediately. They want more. Looks like I'm going to spend my week juggling what goes where.

Even more exciting is opening in an exhibition in the Algarve. I'll have to go out there this summer and explore.

The big question is...will anyone ever see this blog?

2 comments:

  1. To answer your question: absolutely! And it looks great! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found it and it promises to provide a few hours delightful browsing.

    ReplyDelete