Sunday 8 March 2009

Hi again...not that anyone is reading this, at least not yet.

It's the last day of my exhibition. Had several last minute or nearly last minute sales yesterday. Today would be last minute....yeh I know but sometimes a little dramatic license is called for in life.

The Mayfair Gallery (Panter & Hall)who helped promote this show are keeping the unsold paintings for a couple of weeks to see if there is anyone out there who meant to pop along but didn't have time, forgot or whatever.

"I wanted to go but I got stuck in a lift for two weeks after the bank collapsed and you can read all about my miraculous survival in the Daily Watsit this weekend"

In the meantime I paint and paint and all sorts are coming out. And then there is life to be lived...dinner parties, weather...all manner of things. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment